Fergie: Outspoken like Destiny Perfume

Fergie happy to be concocting perfumes according to the personality and memories of childhood. Even more make him happy, perfume is made with cosmetics company Avon is like a destiny.

The singer who joined The Black Eyed Peas is working with avon for dispensing Outspoken, her perfume. He admitted, his grandmother was the Avon Lady, that ordinary people offer Avon products direct to consumers (direct selling).


"They approached me. Which woman does not want made his own fragrance? Interestingly, my grandmother was the Avon Lady. My mother who helped package the Avon product packages in a small party, so for me it was like destiny. I also liked the action of Avon for breast cancer sufferers and survivors of cancer, "said Fergie, as quoted by Femalefirst, Tuesday (12/07/2010).

Fergie reveals how she and her Avon fragrance with the scent work he feels is right for two years.

"We're working on it for two years perfumery. They asked me to remember my favorite scent in childhood. In addition to the aroma of lasagna made by the mother, the thing I remember is the smell of the jacket 'rock n roll' my parents. I like the smell of it and fit my personality. So that is why there is little leather scent in Outspoken. I made a tough little aroma, "said Fergie told Billboard magazine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... cooolllll... sexxyyy.. i like itt...

BoNzY said...

thx guys .... asline q jek katrok ... kate bales komen iku ... ra ruh lek , post2 ane oleh komen ...

ajari q sobh ... hhahehehehe ....

Post a Comment